Chatfuel is looking for an organized and driven individual to join our team as a Junior Team Assistant.
We are the largest platform for building bots on Telegram and Facebook Messenger. Our bot creators are influencers, celebrities, global consumer brands, large and small businesses, etc. They come to Chatfuel to build new ways of communicating with their audiences, fans, and customers. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, Reebok, Golden State Warriors, Katy Perry, and many others (see more here: chatfuel.com/bots).
As a Junior Team Assistant, you will get a chance to contribute to the daily inner workings of an IT Startup. You will help with creating and maintaining an amazing work environment for an awesome team, and take on inspiring challenges in various spheres along the way. We are looking for a hard-working professional who is able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. We expect you to be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion. Constantly incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results should be your second nature.
- Create and maintain a perfect workplace in our Moscow office: manage office supplies and handle shortages as needed, ensure availability of healthy snacks for the team, manage the housekeeping tasks, create a cozy atmosphere, and so forth.
- Create and maintain an environment of camaraderie and friendly spirit by organizing team activities, fun challenges, birthday gifts. Help us build trusting relationships with suppliers, partners, and among colleagues.
- Handle miscellaneous projects such as brand merchandise orders, market research, budget calculation, expense management, and similar.
- Perform receptionist duties on an as-needed basis for Chatfuel's overseas team members and local partners.
- Take charge of day-to-day office administration work and various related tasks.
What you get
- Experience working for one of the fastest growing startups with offices in San Francisco and Moscow
- Get to learn a lot about how top tech startups in the world operate
- Work with an amazing team of friendly individuals
- Apply your creativity, enthusiasm, and drive to contribute to the team's comfort and company’s growth
- Competitive salary (based on the interview results)
- Awesome office space in the center of Moscow
- Positive attitude - enthusiastic about helping people
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Working experience abroad is a plus, but not a requirement
- Good experience in managing office equipment and supplies
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Philosophy: always giving your best to achieve the optimal result
- Location: Bolshoy Kislovskiy pereulok, 4/3
- Official employment
- Trial period: 3 month