Chatfuel is looking for an organized and driven individual to join our team as a Team Assistant.
We are the largest platform for building bots on Telegram and Facebook Messenger. Our bot creators are influencers, celebrities, global consumer brands, large and small businesses, etc. They come to Chatfuel to build new ways of communicating with their audiences, fans, and customers. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, Reebok, Golden State Warriors, Katy Perry, and many others (see more here: chatfuel.com/bots).
As a Team Assistant, you will get a chance to contribute to the daily inner workings of an IT Startup. You will help with creating and maintaining an amazing work environment for an awesome team, and take on inspiring challenges in various spheres along the way. We are looking for a hard-working professional who is able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. We expect you to be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion. Constantly incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results should be your second nature.
- Create and maintain a perfect workplace in our Moscow office: manage office supplies and handle shortages as needed, ensure availability of healthy snacks for the team, manage the housekeeping tasks, create a cozy atmosphere, and so forth.
- Create and maintain an environment of camaraderie and friendly spirit by organizing team activities, fun challenges, birthday gifts. Help us build trusting relationships with suppliers, partners, and among colleagues.
- Handle miscellaneous projects such as brand merchandise orders, market research, budget calculation, expense management, and similar.
- Perform receptionist duties on an as-needed basis for Chatfuel's overseas team members and local partners.
- Take charge of day-to-day office administration work and various related tasks.
- Positive attitude -- enthusiastic about helping people.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Working experience abroad is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Good experience in managing office equipment and supplies.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Philosophy: always giving your best to achieve the optimal result.
- Awesome office space in the very heart of Moscow.
- Cool perks including extra vacation time and extended health care plan.