We are the leading platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger. Bots automate communication with humans through messaging applications. Since messengers have become the most heavily used mobile apps, bots have emerged as effective instruments that are changing the world of digital marketing. Messenger Marketing today is what email marketing and landing pages were a decade ago. It’s fundamentally changing the way businesses interact with their prospects and customers.
Chatfuel’s clients range from small and medium businesses to the world’s most recognizable brands. Some of our largest customers include Adidas, T-Mobile, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
You enjoy being connected and moving things forward, even when not in the office (the CEO splits time between USA and Russia — you should be ready to adjust to multiple time zones). You are highly energetic and organized. You have the sharpest eye of anyone you know.
Here are some things you’ll do every day:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO: arranging travel, processing expense reports, planning events
- Take an active part in all business processes, supporting the flow of contract approvals, doing research, preparing presentations, generating reports
- Prioritize conflicting needs, deal with matters proactively, and see through projects to successful completion, often within tight deadlines
- Participate in marketing activities: work with partners and providers, arrange meetings, conferences and events to help promote Chatfuel
- Act as champion for various projects (both internal and external)
You should apply if you meet these minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience providing administrative support to the top management of a fast-growing company is ideal, business support experience is great too
- Passionate about and curious to learn more about tech
- Have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity and balancing multiple priorities
- Able to work with minimal supervision; prioritize among competing agendas and resources
- Have exceptional communication skills and professional judgement
- Comfortable working individually as well as partnering with a globally and culturally diverse team
- Have high attention to detail but able to work within the big picture
- Have a deep understanding of confidentiality requirements and proven ability to manage sensitive information.
About Chatfuel Culture
Chatfuel has a culture of ownership, harmony, and performance. Our team is small but mighty. This allows you to see how your performance directly affects the company’s bottom line. We’re closely connected and proud of what we’ve built so far and all have a passion for revolutionizing the way people connect with brands. We are truly peers and everyone’s input is valued and necessary.
What makes Chatfuel a great place to work? Here are just a few reasons why you should apply to join us:
- Get in early: Messenger automation is the legitimate Next Big Thing in digital marketing and communication. Get in on the ground floor and make a difference!
- Great team: Hard-working, fun, and friendly colleagues; a positive, encouraging work environment— a space where you can do the best work of your life
- Freedom to create and act: Receptive environment for ideas and process improvement
- Mind-blowing growth: Thousands of new users join Chatfuel every month!
- Great product: Our platform helps people and businesses create bots that deliver real business results
- Build your own brand: Get involved in the fast-growing bot community, help people and establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Awesome office space in the very heart of Moscow
- Cool perks including extra vacation time and extended health care plan