Chatfuel is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join our awesome User Happiness team as a Customer Success Manager.
We are the largest platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger. Bots are pieces of software that help automate communication with humans through messaging applications. Since messengers have become the most heavily used mobile apps, bots have emerged as effective instruments that are changing the world of digital marketing. Our customers use bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support and communication.
Chatfuel's bot creators are influencers, celebrities, global consumer brands, large and small businesses, etc. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, Reebok, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will get a chance to help our awesome users on a daily basis through outreach support, conducting demos, and account manage our premium customers. Questions can range from small technical challenges to hypothetical partnership inquiries and so forth.
- Take ownership of outreach support efforts, creating new onboarding processes and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Direct efforts to understand churn trends, and create outreach campaigns to reverse them.
- Lead online training webinars to help empower our customers through training.
- Collaborate with the other members of User Happiness and Sales to help our customers translate smoothly to Chatfuel.
- Work deeply with members of the product team to provide feedback for product improvement and bug reporting.
- Follow up on customer satisfaction surveys and conduct customer development interviews.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager in a SaaS company.
- Very strong English speaking and writing skills.
- Experience with working with marketing platforms like email marketing, or messenger/social media marketing.
- You are metrics-driven and results-oriented; you rationalize your decisions based on data
- Positive attitude and loves working with people. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and have a“no-task-is-too-small”attitude
- Sense of humor is a huge plus.
- Strong aptitude working with software, in general. Experience with web development projects a bonus.
- Experience with Intercom and other Customer Success Platforms is not required, but very beneficial.
- You are an excellent listener and welcome feedback from your teammates
- You are aconsummate learner;you’re insatiably curious and keep current on the latest within your area of expertise, but also hungry to learn and develop new skills
- Comfortable with remote work.
The Customer Success Manager is a remote position, but are looking for someone that works within the North American and South American time zone business hours. Success in the job is measured by the Customer Success Manager’s ability to upsell customers, and prevent churn.
Here Are Just a Few Reasons Why You Should Apply To Join Us
What makes Chatfuel a great place to work.
- A strong team: we'll help you improve your skills, grow, and evolve
- Freedom to create and act: tell us what you'd like to do and do it!
- Mind-blowing growth: our user base doubles several times a year, and we grow along with it.
- A great product: our platform helps people and businesses create bots that deliver a meaningful value.
- Build your own brand: participate in the growing bot community, help people, and establish yourself as an expert in your field.