We are the leading platform for building bots on Facebook Messenger. Bots automate communication with humans through messaging applications. Since messengers have become the most heavily used mobile apps, bots have emerged as effective instruments that are changing the world of digital marketing. Messenger Marketing today is what email marketing and landing pages were a decade ago. It’s fundamentally changing the way businesses interact with their prospects and customers.
Chatfuel’s clients range from small and medium businesses to the world’s most recognisable brands. Some of our largest customers include Adidas, T-Mobile, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others
About the Role
Hiring Biz Dev lead in Brazil to help us execute our / FB's geo expansion strategy in the country and drive growth.
Having someone on the ground who speaks the local language, located in the same time zone as our users can help us execute the strategy faster and more efficiently.
What You'll Do
Grow Chatfuel's business in Brazil!
- Help localise marketing campaigns and provide feedback about marketing collateral for the local market (Facebook Ads, Search ads, etc);
- Help with localisation of the product, help materials as well as marketing and sales collateral;
- Collect and provide feedback to the product team on specific requirements for the Brazilian market;
- Help identify and reach local influencers in the target niches - negotiate deals with them and help them launch with Chatfuel;
- Seek out strategic alliances and partnerships with other relevant local entities and businesses;
- Conduct in-person and videoconferencing webinars and participate in marketing and educational events;
- Provide local user support for Chatfuel's product;
- Provide local sales assistance for Premium-level leads.
What We're Looking For
- Physically located in Brazil;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience performing Biz Dev tasks (ideally for other SaaS);
- Experience helping non-Brazilian companies expand into the local market preferred;
- Organised and has ability to prioritise and focus on solving the most important problems;
- Knowledge of Messenger Bots and Chatfuel; prior experience building successful messenger bots strongly preferred;
- Familiarity or working knowledge of social media marketing strategies and tactics (Facebook) preferred;
- Experience with E-com B2B SaaS solutions preferred;
- Experience in the E-commerce space and experience with using Instagram for E-commerce preferred.