Join our User Happiness team in the mission of making our customer's lives better every single day. This role is for you if you enjoy communicating with people, helping them navigate all sorts of situations, but also if you have a keen eye for improving processes and increasing team efficiency. We are a fully distributed team that enjoys working independently and taking ownership of projects, without constant oversight and micromanaging.
What you'll do:
- Respond to customer inquiries through email and chat (we use Intercom), as well as in our Facebook communities
- Troubleshoot technical issues for customers
- Collect customer feedback and provide it to the Product team on a regular basis
- Become an expert on chatbots and Messenger marketing
- Provide live chat service to clients on our Premium plans
Once you get to know the product and the team, based on your interests, experience and strengths, you can also:
- Create and maintain internal documentation
- Help improve our self-serve resources and the quality of our support
- Run consulting calls and provide in-depth guidance to our Premium customers
This position is for you if:
- You have previous experience with Customer Support (preferably in a SaaS startup)
- You're tech-savvy
- You have excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- You are curious and constantly learning new things
- You are proactive and not afraid of taking initiative
- You know how to communicate clearly, while maintaining a friendly but professional tone
- You've worked remotely before and you enjoy it!
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with marketing (specifically Social Media marketing)
- You have experience working with the ecommerce niche and/or marketing agencies
- Of course - meaningful experience with chatbots is something we want to hear about!