Chatfuel is one of the largest platforms for creating chatbots and Meta's official partner. We help businesses automate customer support and increase sales. Bots built on our platform help 3+ million registered users process hundreds of millions of messages monthly.
Our customer list includes Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, and Golden State Warriors. Our firm, driven international team covers thrilling, ambitious tasks and extensive prospects.
Currently, we are expanding our presence in new markets and looking for the best colleagues to join our team.
Chatfuel is the best fit for Product Analyst because:
- We have a large stack of exciting and ambitious tasks with a high level of responsibility.
- We already have a lot of data, so you will be able to influence all data-related tasks.
- We work on Google Cloud and use its most modern solutions (like Google Functions) and Open Source (Apache Airflow, ELK stack).
- The results of your work will directly impact the business and the company's growth.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field.
- Experience with SQL, Python, and Tableau (BI). Knowledge of Python programming is required.
- Experience with Google Cloud, MongoDB, Git, Apache Airflow, or similar products.
- Capacity to apply probability theory and statistics in practice.
- Mathematical/analytical education is preferred.
- Understanding of unit economics and product metrics, general knowledge of web technologies.
- Experience with complex product analysis and a customer journey.
- Ability to quickly gather necessary data and make decisions based on it.
- Maintain product analytics and key business metrics: data collection, analysis, risk assessment, and business recommendations.
- Ensure data stability and accuracy.
- Design DWH and ETL pipeline.
- Communicate with stakeholders and identify business needs.
- Help to improve existing processes.
- Analyze operational metrics, sales metrics, and all key business metrics; formulate insights/recommendations for the business.
- Design and maintain analytical A/B tests.
- You will become a part of a solid, result-focused team.
- Our product helps people and companies implement automation and achieve great business results.
- You will directly contribute to the company and product development.
- We care about our employees and create comfortable working conditions: remote work, medical insurance, etc.
- You will be at the forefront of technology and become an expert in the chatbot industry, which has a great future.