Chatfuel is a fun, hard-working, rapidly growing San Francisco YCombinator startup with a mission to fundamentally change the way customers interact with brands and businesses.
Our technology gives companies the ability to automate marketing and sales conversations in Facebook Messenger while also gaining deep customer insights to better target and market for future campaigns.
46% of all Messenger bots run on Chatfuel. Some of our largest customers include Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, LEGO, Netflix, and many others.
We’re backed by some of the best (and most famous) investors in Silicon Valley and around the world. They think we’re onto something special, and we do too.
We are a big startup already and are expanding our presence to other countries. We are currently looking for an excellent Marketing writer to join our team
What you'll do:
- Write in Russian (optionally in English)
- Translate/rewrite some english articles from our ENG blog to Russian one
- Handle various formats: articles, longreads, manuals, marketing texts, email newsletter, landing pages texts, etc.
- Work closely with the Marketing team
- Explain complex technical concepts in a concise and clear manner
- Use SEO keywords to write materials
- Deliver under tight deadlines
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in copywriting (in Russian)
- Knowledge of English (ability to read in Eng is important)
- Work in SAAS or some technology startup would be a plus
- Passionate about marketing & business topics, automatization and sales funnels, technologies and ecommerce
- You’re passionate about writing clear and concise content and are able to translate complex information into user-friendly content
- You’re Internet-savvy, flexible, and eager to take on multiple, challenging tasks
- You have a strategic mindset
- You're not afraid to speak your mind and you like to take ownership. You're determined to influence the content, drive the strategy
What we offer:
- Strong team: We’ll help you make a meaningful impact, grow and evolve
- Freedom to create and act: Tell us what you’d like to do and do it!
- We actively share knowledge within the company, hold meetups and other interesting meetings
- Great product: Our platform helps people and businesses create bots that deliver real business results
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Cool perks including extra vacation time and extended health care plan
If you fit all the requirements and like the idea of joining our dynamic and extremely close team, then we need to hear from you!