We’re one of the largest chatbot-building platforms and Meta’s official partner with over 7 million customers and over 350 thousand operating chatbots. Our customers use Chatfuel to automate sales and marketing funnel, lead generation and nurturing, customer support, and communication on Facebook Messenger and Instagram. We have a solid international team, interesting ambitious tasks, and excellent prospects. Some of our largest customers are Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
Your mission and mindset
You’ll generate new sales revenue by running daily networking, building relationships, and identifying sales opportunities. You’ll interact with customers to understand their needs, deliver customized value-added solutions, and solve their strategic business goals. We’re looking for competitive, tech-savvy, self-driven people that are passionate about boosting sales and improving business metrics.
- Change the sales business model.
- Market expertise: US.
- Build a sales cycle for enterprises in the US (fintech/news & media).
- Create a quality pipeline for customer interaction.
- Maintain and expand the prospect database within the assigned area.
- Identify sales trends and analyze customer feedback to improve our products and processes.
- Understand customers’ business communication and technology needs, design and propose customized solutions to meet their unique business goals.
- Boost company growth through sales experience, analytics, and building long-term partnerships using your data-driven and high-growth mindset.
- 3-5 years in sales, B2B sales experience is a must.
- Deep understanding of the fintech/news & media sales process.
- Passionate and driven to excel in a startup environment.
- Must be competitive and willing to drive, push and exceed goals.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional attitude.
- You’ll become a part of a powerful, results-driven team.
- You’ll be free to develop and implement your ideas: tell us what you’d like to do and do it.
- Our product is great. It helps people and businesses build automation that brings excellent business results.
- We care about our employees and create comfortable working conditions: remote work, medical insurance, etc.
- You’ll be directly contributing to the company and product development.