Chatfuel has some exciting news! We are looking for a new CEO.
Building a business is hard. And online marketing is hard because many of the tools are difficult to use. While there is a lot of innovation online, there’s still a need to make it easier for entrepreneurs to reach customers at scale.
Chatbots are one of such tools.They grew in popularity since 2016, after messengers have become the most used mobile apps. And Chatfuel’s mission is to make chatbots accessible to all businesses.
We help people do what they love and get paid for it, while Chatfuel automates the routine. Right now we can help create bots for Facebook Messenger and Instagram. Our customers mostly use bots for: sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support and communication.
Chatfuel’s bot creators include: influencers, celebrities, global consumer brands, large and small businesses. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, Katy Perry, and more.
- $XM ARR, profitable;
- A team of 50 people;
- Thousands of paying customers whose chatbots serve more than three million registered users;
- An official partner of Meta;
- Investors include Y Combinator, 500 Startups, General Catalyst, Yandex, The Khight Foundation & others.
Who do we look for
A sharp, entrepreneurial, and extremely driven individual that will step in as the CEO of Chatfuel to lead our team and grow our company.
As CEO, you will
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the company;
- Come up with and execute a growth strategy;
- Monitor key performance indicators and financial metrics;
- Maintain high level of organization: recruit new team members, help coworkers grow professionally and strengthen our team;
- Proactively communicate with the board of directors and all levels of the organization;
- Do whatever it takes to make our business grow while upholding positive values.
This position is fully remote. Our team expects the CEO to run Chatfuel in a very transparent, goal oriented, and results driven manner. Current CEO & Co-founder, Artem Ptashnik, is staying on the Board Of Directors to support a smooth transition. You will report directly to our Board of Directors and lead the rest of our team.
What we'll like about you
- Proven experience as CEO, CMO or CPO or in other senior managerial position;
- Deep understanding of SMBs challenges & pains and experience in an SMB-focused product;
- High level communication & negotiation skills, experience in building strong business relationships with partners, clients, investors;
- Experience in running business deals involving international markets, partners, clients, team members;
- Experience in developing profitable businesses is preferable;
- Deep understanding of PMF-focused G2M approach, research techniques, customer outreach and identifying market needs;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and familiarity with startup culture;
- Team-player attitude with high-energy and strong desire to improve processes within the company;
- Holding (or able to obtain) a residency status outside of Russia;
- Strong English skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- We are fully remote;
- Base salary in USD;
- Stock option plan;
- Revenue growth bonus;
- Great medical insurance.
Please attach a brief self-introduction video (1-3 min) to your CV.