We are the largest no-code chatbot-building platform for Facebook Messenger. Our customers create bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support, and communication. We already have more than three million registered users, and the bots created on our platform process more than half a billion messages every month. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Engineering/CTO to manage the whole technical part of the project: develop the team and culture, organize and improve the development process, participate in product strategy development, and make significant decisions in collaboration with other managers.
- Implement a process of constant improvement to Increase the delivery rate across development teams. Focus on at least one area each quarter and improve it to clear measurable results.
- Implement measuring tools to detect the technical issues on the platform and Improve the process of monitoring them (login, performance, etc.).
- Create an architectural roadmap to speed up delivery and improve service stability and security.
- Set goals for technical teams. In collaboration with the HR team, create quarter plans on the engineering team development.
- Implement and use engineering best practices, achieve high-quality code, and take technical debt to a minimum.
- Understand the company's business needs and goals.
- Design new functionality, and identify optimal technical and architectural solutions.
- Run technical consultations and code reviews with team members.
- Build communication between and inside the QA, SRE, Backend, and Frontend teams. Help teams prioritize tasks.
You're an excellent fit for us if you:
- Have experience building an influential engineering culture and leading a team of 25+ engineers.
- Can balance the effective development of a rapidly growing product and investing resources in architectural service improvements.
- Able to dive deep into the business context and willing to collaborate with product managers on finding business solutions.
- Have experience implementing performance metrics and creating development plans for engineers.
We are a fully remote company with workspaces across the world. You can work at home or in one of our workspaces. We offer excellent insurance and pay for your training and mentors. We also buy licenses for any applications or software you need for work.
We do everything to help you develop your skills and feel happy.