We are the largest no-code chatbot-building platform for Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and websites. Our customers create bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support, and communication. We already have more than three million registered users, and the bots created on our platform process over half a billion messages monthly. Some of our largest customers include Audi, Adidas, Mercedes Benz, T-Mobile, MTV, TechCrunch, LEGO, Golden State Warriors, and many others.
We have a strong international team, challenging tasks, and excellent prospects. We are expanding our presence in the global markets and are looking for a skilled full-time Head of Growth/Marketing Team Lead to join the team.
Who are we looking for
- 7+ years in marketing.
- At least 3 years in a senior leadership role.
- Experience in Asian and US markets.
- You are business metrics-driven and business results-oriented.
- You are experienced in growth marketing and know-how to track trends, measure campaigns success, and create lead generation funnels.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a “no-task-is-too-small” attitude.
- Manage brand awareness and digital marketing (different paid and non-paid channels: SEM, Social Media, SEO, CRM, e-mail marketing, content marketing).
- You’re an energetic leader: you inspire others for self-development and provide gateways to ensure success.
- You have the willingness to work with employees from different countries and the ability to find an approach to an international team.
- You can lead a team to great results.
As Head of Growth/Marketing Team Lead, you will influence the company’s growth through marketing experience, courage, creativity, and team development.
In case we understand the necessity of changes you’ll be in and help make them for the right new direction.
Here are some things you’ll do every day
- Work with a team, so their channels bring maximum profit for the company.
- Dive into analytics to find growth points.
- Engage in quarterly and annual media planning, budget, and project planning.
- Adapt marketing strategy to business and product goals.
- Think about marketing development and product development to become a leader in the B2B SaaS field.
- You’ll become a part of a powerful, results-driven team.
- Freedom to create and act: tell us what you’d like to do and do it!
- Great product: our platform helps people and businesses create automation that delivers excellent business results.
- We care about our employees and create comfortable working conditions: remote work, medical insurance, and the most modern equipment.
- You’ll be able to learn new things and grow with the company constantly.
- You’ll feel your direct contribution to the development of the company and the product.